Click below to read a step by step tutorial for this manciure!
OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam!, You Only Live Twice, Alpine Snow, OPI Top Coat, OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
To complete this manicure you will need:
- Red, blue, and white nail polish
- Top coat
- Base coat
- Nail dotting tools. If you don't have dotting tools the tip of a pen or a toothpick will work
- Cotton swab and nail polish remover
OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
1) Wash your hands to remove any type of lotion or grease.
2) Apply a base coat on all the nails to create a smooth surface
OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam!
3) Apply one coat of a sky blue polish to all the nails. If the polish isn't opaque in one coat then add a second coat. Let each coat dry for 15 minutes.
4) Using the red polish and a small dotting tool create different size hearts on all the nails. Be sure to leave room for the clouds
PS. I forgot to photograph this part before moving onto the next step! I'm sorry!
OPI Alpine Snow
5) Using the white polish and a small dotting tool create clouds in the sky where there's no hearts.
6) Let hearts and clouds dry for about 20 minutes.
7) Using a cotton swab dipped in polish remover clean up around the nails.
OPI Top Coat
8) Add your favorite top coat to create a smooth and glossy surface.
There you have it! Love is in the air nail art! If you do try out this look please Tweet me a photo, tag me in your Instagram photo with my username "lustforlipgloss" or the hashtag #lustforlipgloss or post a photo to the Lust for Lip Gloss Facebook page!
What are your plans for Valentines Day? Girls night out? Staying in? Tell me in the comments below. Thanks for reading!